- Department: Sales
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Year of experience needed: -
- Sell the properties
- Sourcing potential customers and/or investors and make and retain connection
- Sourcing property inventories from property owners and enquiries database
- Attend to inquiries (sales, re-sales, property value, property tour) as professionally, to keep high standard of customer centric
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Coordinate with Sales Associates in other countries
- Assemble detailed property portfolio for customer's presentation
- Collect full details of property which includes photo, arrange viewing, floor plan & layout, brochure and showing the property
- Build awareness and knowledge of property market and study key factors influencing property market
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and owners, generally representing one or the other
- Handle various aspects of a customer relationship including negotiations pertaining to pricing and loan structuring
- Male or Female age 24-38 years old, Any Nationality
- Bachelor's degree in any fields
- Direct Experiences in resales/sales agent Property Development, Property Management and/or Property Brokerage are an advantage.
- Good personality with service-minded, excellent interpersonal skills, fast learner and flexible person with good problem-solving skills as well as multi tasks skill
- Fluency in other languages highly preferred such as Japanese, Chinese is highly desired
- Good communication both verbal and writing in Thai and English.
- Health insurance
- Provident fund
- 10 annual leave days
About List Sotheby's International Realty
List Sotheby's International Realty enjoys access to the Sotheby’s International Realty network of more than 22,000 affiliated independent sales associates located in approximately 960 offices, in nearly 70 countries worldwide.
The List Sotheby’s International Realty platform comprises offices across Japan, Hawaii, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand, each providing the highest level of brokerage, project marketing, investment advisory, research and consulting services to its clients.
Founded on the same commitment to exceptional service that characterized the Sotheby’s Auction House for more than two centuries, the Sotheby’s International Realty brand is created and becomes known around the world for the distinctive properties it represents.
The Sotheby's International Realty brand is synonymous with excellence, luxury, taste and discernment, offering only the best and never settling for less. Sotheby's International Realty network provides access to luxury real estate and homes for sale worldwide, and the website allows you to search property listings globally, and includes a large inventory of luxury homes that matches your lifestyle choices such as waterfront, golf, island, vacation, mountain and many others.